Services to Landlords
Our services include
- Free, no-obligation comparable rental report
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Safety Certification – including gas and electric
- Fire and Carbon Monoxide Alarm requirements
- Full market exposure – including Zoopla
- Accompanied viewings
- Email alerts for pre-registered tenants
- Tenancy Referencing with an expert independent agency
- Previous landlord references
- Employment status and reference
- Right to Rent
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) agreements
- Tenant Deposit Scheme (TDS) registration
- Check-in service
- Rent collection
- Full management service
- Maintenance and refurbished service
- Rent collections and deposits
- Rent Guarantee Insurance
We can help you let your property
From single property landlords to multi commercial investors.
You might be moving temporarily for your job or due to a change in your personal circumstances. Whatever the reason, we can help you quickly secure a tenant, who should return your home to you in the condition you originally let it, with fair wear and tear excepted. We can also clearly explain landlord responsibilities and what that means for you.
Letting in the UK
To be a landlord, you need to understand tenant rights and your rights as a UK landlord. This includes the tenant living in your home safely for a set period of time in return for you as a landlord being paid the rent agreed on time.
Questions to consider before you let your home
- How long are you likely to let your home for?
- What are all the current costs of running your home?
- What items do you plan to take and what are you happy to leave for tenants?
- Have you any electrical or gas safety certificates and information on how to work heating and appliances?
Taking this information into consideration, our lettings and property experts will:
- Explain what’s happening in your current local market
- Discuss the achievable rent
- Advise on any changes you could make to the property to increase its rental potential
- Help you decide which of our services is most suited to you
In addition we will help you understand how to be a landlord, your responsibilities and tenant rights.
Residential Property Management
We help landlords let their property, whether by finding them a tenant or managing their property.
Our residential property management team can manage your property throughout the lettings process; from organising inventories and arranging for properties to be cleaned pre-tenancy, right through to handling deposit negotiations once the tenancy has come to an end.
During the tenancy, we liaise with utility suppliers and arrange repairs, maintenance works and safety reports on your behalf, as well as organise payment of outgoings such as ground rent and service charges.
We can also negotiating the renewal of your tenancy, provide advice on the current market trends and rent levels, provide comparable evidence and to negotiate with the tenant on your behalf.
Protecting you and your home
Our aim is to protect you and your property and find the most suitable tenants.
We do this through:
- Specialist referencing we have created for individuals which can be concluded online.
- Online Information of the Health & Safety legislation affecting landlords
- An option to take out a Rent Guarantee Insurance