Full Property Management Service
Rawlins Estates takes the day-to-day running of a property out of the landlord’s hands. As part of this service we will:
- Collect rent
- Stand as the main point of contact for the tenant
- Arrange repairs to be carried out by our independent contractors, selected for their excellent service and competitive pricing
- Organise inventories and cost any dilapidations at the end of the tenancy
- Undertake two property visits each year
- Notify utility companies of a tenant change over (with the exception of telephone and media companies, which require instructions from the account holder)
- Organise a professional clean of the property at the end of a tenancy including carpet cleaning where necessary.
- Fit smoke and carbone monoxide alarms where needed, click HERE for landlords guide
- Organise certified contractors Electrical checks, click HERE for further details
- Orgenise Gas checks to be carried out by Gas Safe registered engineer, click HERE for further details.
- Provide an out-of-hours emergency service
- Offer an optional refurbishment & advice service.
- Arranging for the ordering and delivering of new furniture & removal of unwanted furniture – for further details, click HERE.